DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Reliable Tree Surgeon

Posted by IH8SL - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tilia - 3 years ago

Just a heads up. Dave and James have been using their new Rabaud 125 Xylochip recently to great effect. Free chippings available on request.

Sorry no image available
Posted by RHS35 - 3 years ago

Because they are the one and the same !!!!

His tag just amused me somehwat when I read it              I 8 SL

I hate SL........................im wondering whom SL really is LOL

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackorjason - 3 years ago

I know , daft ain't it but then that's life or at least peoples opinions as varied as onion layers !

Sorry no image available
Posted by dabbityduck-384379 - 3 years ago

Hee hee - we're going to get a fight out of this, somehow.

Sorry no image available

Where does the original poster mention hating anyone ? I see him asking for help / suggestions etc 

Sorry no image available
Posted by le salvager - 3 years ago

the op obviously has a problem IH8SL (I hate sl ) probably a ten euro an hour unregistered gardner ith a grudge for a real business .

Sorry no image available
Posted by dabbityduck-384379 - 3 years ago

Yes I have used Dave as well - excellent. Recommended him to a friend who wanted trees taking down, and he was very pleased with Dave's work too.

Sorry no image available

He did some work recently for a friend of mine , cut down several trees chipped the branches etc , best quote , excellent work , reliable / friendly / fully equipped etc - talking about Dave Robbins

Sorry no image available
Posted by James Jones59 - 3 years ago

RHS35. Please be assured Dave Robins has the availability of any arb machinery also is qualified to to highest standard both on or above ground. Please take time to look at the web site. Or mine.

kindest regards

james jones 

Sorry no image available
Posted by RHS35 - 3 years ago

Stuart Lee is the man and he is less than 100km from you too. Unlike some so called tree surgeons Stuart and his men all have a proper kit with stump grinders and chippers etc I understand Dave Robiins does NOT !!!