DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Roofer required

Posted by wildcat-406043 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by wildcat-406043 - 4 years ago

Good point. We're on the border of cotes d'armor and finistere North of  carhaix. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 4 years ago

I too have a recommendation but where are you?

Sorry no image available
Posted by bretonlion - 4 years ago

Hi,

Also in the Josselin 56 area .. Daniel Maillard,  Guillac.  Tel 02 97 74 32 74

Rgds
Chris
ps .. His team are lovely people .. but they "understand" very little English..  

Sorry no image available
Posted by scatterbox - 4 years ago

Hi,

Try giving Steve a call on 0296 134380 / 0669624886 he advertises on here with a link to his website and photos of work he has done. As asked fully qualified, registered and insured.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mechanician - 4 years ago

Perhaps not a valid point!  Brittany is no small area. In order to get some feedback on roofers, it might help to say which part of Brittany you are in?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Blossom-386748 - 4 years ago

You don't say whereabouts you are, but if you are in 56 and anywhere near to Josselin, then I can thoroughly recommend Jacques LALYCAN, who is a properly qualified and registered artisan roofer with the necessary insurances to provide you with all the guarantees you could require concerning his workmanship.  He has worked for us on two separate occasions - and for friends too - and I cannot praise him highly enough for his excellent work and reasonable rates.  His entry on Pages Jaunes also carries his Siret number if you want to check that out.

His contact details are:

Le clos Page Penclen, 56420 PLUMELEC

Tel: .02 97 42 30 57 or 06 83 30 57 26