DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Rotary iron

Posted by fransgran - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fish24 - 3 years ago

I have a roller machine (simple things like pillow slips, small sheets, tablecloths, serviettes, etc) sitting in the garage which you can have for free and I will need to check it and let you know the result but then there is the problem of getting it to you!  I'll pm you later this week but hope you find something nearer home.

I use a wonderful Calor Pro Express turbo steam iron (my 3rd Calor over the years) which is well worth the money.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fish24 - 3 years ago

I have a roller machine (simple things like pillow slips, small sheets, tablecloths, serviettes, etc) sitting in the garage which you can have for free and I will need to check it and let you know the result but then there is the problem of getting it to you!  I'll pm you later this week but hope you find something nearer home.

I use a wonderful Calor Pro Express turbo steam iron (my 3rd Calor over the years) which is well worth the money.

Sorry no image available
Posted by fransgran - 3 years ago

Thanks a lot sugarplum.

Sorry no image available
Posted by 001sugarplum - 3 years ago

I'm guessing what you want is a machine a repasser. If you google that you'll find lots. Plenty on Leboncoin nationwide too.