Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


Saur office

Posted by colliesmith - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Explorer-386899 - 4 years ago



Comment faire pour
Vous abonner
Nous contacter
Vérifier votre consommation
Opter pour l'e-facture
Vous informer sur la qualité de votre eau
Résilier votre abonnement


click on Resilier votre abonnement and then you can indicate that you are moving house:

Résilier votre abonnement

Votre facture de résiliation

Vous avez oublié de résilier votre abonnement au service de l'eau

Vous déménagez

Pour résilier votre abonnement, il suffit d'un simple appel à votre Service Clientèle Saur ou d'un clic sur votre Espace Client. N'oubliez pas de relever les index de votre compteur ! [Suite...]      

Sorry no image available
Posted by colliesmith - 4 years ago

When I've tried to phone them there is an answer phone message that because my French laguage skills aren't good enough I don't understand so I've never actually spoken to anyone  I don't think they have an English speaking line .

Sorry no image available
Posted by one4all-436374 - 4 years ago

No need for recorded delivery letter to SAUR, just phone to give the meter readings. The only issue is to sort out the balance of the account i.e. do you owe them or do they owe you. I left my French bank account open in order to have a "euro" account and a credit from SAUR was paid in two weeks after I moved.

It is suggested by the Notaires and Agence Immobilieres that you do NOT close utility accounts you simply notify them of change of address and give meter readings. Closing accounts completely means problems for the new occupants.

Sorry no image available
Posted by colliesmith - 4 years ago

OK Thanks for the replies .

I've given a reading online using my space giving all my personal details but again have had no response . I'll try phoning again but last time I tried I got knowhere . 

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 4 years ago

A word of warning-it is not just as simple as ringing them up I am afraid.You need to send letters of résiliation by LRAR to your utility providers cancelling your contracts;some utilities have template letters on their web sites but these sites may be of help

www.jechange.fr   or    www.lettres-utiles.com


Sorry no image available
Posted by Parfait-440630 - 4 years ago

Hi, we are moving in a few weeks, so have been rining our utility providers this week to see what we need to do.

I rang Saur, and they said just ring them after the moving day with our reading.

They were really helpful, and a lot of their staff can speak some English, so i'm sure you'll be fine if you actually ring them.


Good Luck :-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by buster-784461 - 4 years ago

I think you have to phone the service client with your reading  or use the 'espace client' on the web page!