DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Selling privately or via estate agents

Posted by Ruby542 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by kamac0237 - 3 years ago

Hello Cape Crusaders, Happy New Year and Welocme to Brittany..I am selling my Home in Penestina small sea-side towm in Southern morbihan. I have arranged with Leggett.frto be my agents- they do have awide range of properties throughout the whole of Brittany.. Briefy my home is on two leveles. the main floor accesssible via  outsidede concrete stepsThere is a tiled hallway leadingto to a large south facing salon and three double bedroom, a w,c with wash hand basin, a bathroomwith over-bathshower unit, a large fitted kitchen, tiledwith bottled gas fitted cookerFinally stairs leading down to the basement which comprises en-suit double bedroom, bathromm,oevrbath shower untit. vanity unit and wc.. There is a separate utility room for the central heating oil-fired boiler, washing machine , chest freezer and ampled cupboard space. There is a further fitted kitchen.with gas hob and electric oven A vast oem space  for use as salon cuising and living -room.The rear garden is large with some 20 apple. plum and pear trees and a baytree, a Walnuttree and an oak tree, together with a well,

if you require more info. please contact me via this site..

kamac0237@gmail.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by Capes crusaders - 3 years ago

Pink Rose Garden - I'm interested could you send me some more details please?

kind regards

Claire

Sorry no image available

Broughton - yes im interested please could you send me some more inforamtion?

kind regards

Claire

Sorry no image available

Bossbird I'd like some info and photos please

kind regards

Claire

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ruby542 - 3 years ago

Many thanks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pinkrosegarden - 3 years ago

Hi, Sorry, I must of replied to the wrong post.

if you haven't tried bel air, Lignol  agency then I recommend them highly. They only charge 2.5% which gets the buyers interest.

Sorry no image available

I'm not looking to buy I was asking for advice about selling

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pinkrosegarden - 3 years ago

Hi,

i have seen your post about looking for a property in the Morbihan area.

I have an old farm for sale due to my divorce, otherwise I would not be moving.

it is in the commune of Plouray, in the hamlet of Kerybet.

it is a very quiet hamlet with just two other houses.  The neighbours are farmers and are very good friends now. They are very supportive.

The house is three bedrooms with the possibility of a loft conversion.

The bathroom has been moved upstairs which was the fourth bedroom.

downstairs has a large kitchen and lounge with hallway.

There are also two outbuildings and a hanger.  We have approx 4 acres.

one outbuilding had permission for renovation for a gite. It has a lovely stone fireplace and lots of character.

you can see the property pictures on the Bel Air website.  

the house does need attention, but is habitable. We are open to sensible offers.

please feel free to contact me again if you would like more information.

Sorry no image available

Thankyou so much, lots of usefull advice, have spent all day trying to advertise on French free site but do have it on Greenacres and already enquiries which is good. Will contact the notaire tomorrow XXX

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lapin-436112 - 3 years ago

you could also try your local notaire, I prefer to buy trough either notaire or private so no extra fees to be paid for an agent! Notaire cost much less then an agent :)

tip: google for what you would googe if you want to buy a house like yours in Brittany....and check out the websites and agents you come accros ..and pick a few. In France you are free to have your house with multiple agents/notaires or private sell, unless you sign an exclusive agreement with an agent.