DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

St Columban, Josselin

Posted by Penny Sheldon-880709 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dibbyspot - 3 years ago

HI, In Locmine where they had a large office all closed up! Ironically the Notaire is having building work done!

So seems they have gone bust. Check out the other agents or use a Notaire seems to be the answer!

Sorry no image available
Posted by blotto - 3 years ago

Ploermel is just down the road.  Laforet sorted us out a year ago, friendly people, very efficient,  excellent spoken English, and they actually found our property for us (we went there to view one house, and they gave us new details for another just come onto the market that they thought we might like).

Sorry no image available
Posted by frenchbeads1-425526 - 3 years ago

Yes he had been there a while. I have a friend who may be wanting an agent in josselin soon. Who does anyone suggest now? I wonder if Jerome is still working but from one of the other branches. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Penny Sheldon-880709 - 3 years ago

I visited the office today and as Frenchbeads says, all closed up etc. I managed to speak with another agency and sadly it seems that they have indeed gone into liquidation. Apparently it happened earlier in the week.

Sad, as Jerome had been there for such a long time and knows the area well.

Sorry no image available

I expect he is still working for the company but today we went passed again and there were no photos in the window and it was definitely shut. They've possibly closed josselin office? Unless it's all being refurbished or something similar.

Sorry no image available
Posted by woody-383477 - 3 years ago

If it is, it must be very recent as we saw Jerome showing a house to someone in our street just  few days ago.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Penny Sheldon-880709 - 3 years ago

Thank you Frenchbeads, sorry to hear it, looks like I will need to look elsewhere.

Penny

Sorry no image available

Hi

We happened to walk past the agency today and it was all shut up - where the house pictures usually are there were white bits of card only. Didnt appear to be anybody in there. We were surprised - we bought our holiday house from Jerome a number of years ago. I think they have other branches ? 

Hope that helps!