DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Streaming Music

Posted by hangloose-395445 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by robhelliker - 3 years ago

cromecast is the way to go .e40 i can stream any thing from my computer to my tv wich is set up to my stereo works great

if you take  this route give me a call on how to set up if needs be. Rob

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 3 years ago

There is a trend back to "analog(ue)" HiFi among enthusiasts fed up with the surgically clean flat sound coming out of flash drives and speakers the size of postage stamps.  Browse ebay, etc. to see how much people are paying for decent "old school" equipment.  If my numbers come up I'm having a pair of 70's Wharfdale E90s to raise some hell.

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

And your record deck I hope, I still have a pair of sixties leak sandwich speakers booming away. Bose are fine for la voiture but not exactly HiFi 

Sorry no image available
Posted by hangloose-395445 - 3 years ago

Thanks folks that has answered my question, sorry geegee42 there  I was looking for a new amp and the shop didnt want to know, they just wanted me to look at wifi streaming they wanted to sell a Bose streamer speaker it looks like the way to go but i will still keep my Kenwood amp and ditton speakers .

cheers

Sorry no image available
Posted by HarleyRider58 - 3 years ago

We use both RadioTunes.com & JazzRadio.com; both stream with no problems...

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

I use a record player which works fine but not much good for streaming, I hope for one that streaming isn't the future of music listening.

Sorry no image available
Posted by georgeV-988991 - 3 years ago

I use Spotify and it works fine.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Ted-787870 - 3 years ago

I stream Napster to Normandy on PC and tablet. No problems. Brilliant service. It's the future of music listening.