DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Tablet

Posted by lakeman-415065 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 3 years ago

Am now sorted  geegee42 thanks to your excellent clear instructions.  Thank you for kind advice. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 3 years ago

Are you all sorted now?.

Sorry no image available

Just went through it, its ES save to, then in next box it will say choose path at the top, click on the arrow to the left of the path shown, another box will open with a destination choice, one of which will be SD card. If you open up the picture first you can alter quality nip bits off save it and get some quite decent prints.

Sorry no image available

Sorry forgot, you need to click on more then select share then select ES send too, then on the drop down change the path in the box at the top of the screen too SD card.

Sorry no image available
Posted by lakeman-415065 - 3 years ago

Followed your advice geegee42 but was nit offered SD card as an option whenI pressed more?  I must have done something wrong.

Sorry no image available

Sorry more is bottom right hand corner not left, there are other apps you can use but I've stuck with ES because I find it easy to use for moving files off and on from SD cards or USB keys.

Sorry no image available

Put the ES file explorer app on the galaxy, open the app up select images, open up screenshots, click and  highlight the one you want to move, click on more in bottom left hand corner of screen, click on move, select where you want to move it too and click OK.