DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Teleconnect

Posted by Glider-403423 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by John Murch - 3 years ago

Last week we lost our phone (Orange)and Internet (from Teleconnect), Orange tells me that we cancelled the line, which we certainly did not, and are unable to tell us how this was done.  Teleconnect tell us the same thing.

Orange suggest that this is a scam of some sort.  Orange will not give us our original number back and we have been unable to contact Teleconnect by phone.

anyone else had this happen?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Glider-403423 - 3 years ago

Yes, I'm up to speed again now too. As you said  'Better late than never'  Thanks for the replies.

Sorry no image available
Posted by profbook-577987 - 3 years ago

Update -- I now have my internet working at normal speed. I also now have a reply from Teleconnect saying it was a problem with their servers since Friday night and it is now fixed - just reboot the modem.

Better late than never!!

Sorry no image available

Not likely - They are part of a bigger company, Budget Telecom (note the word BUDGET) and I've seen nothing in the business press. I suppose they aren't Greek?????

Sorry no image available
Posted by Glider-403423 - 3 years ago

Maybe they've gone bust??

Sorry no image available

I also have had this problem. Their phone lines are still down and as internet is on and off, its hard to get email from them. Has anyone had an answer from them. I'm losing patience.