DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Christmas joke

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Steve51-907091 - 3 years ago

That should've read 'Rudolph the Red knows rain deer.'

Sorry

Sorry no image available
Posted by Steve51-907091 - 3 years ago

Husband and wife are strolling through the streets of Moscow one Christmas evening when the weather changes.

Husband: ' It's starting to rain.'

Wife: ' No it's sleet. '

Husband: ' No, it's definitely rain. '

Wife: ' I'm telling you it is sleet! '

Husband: ' Well my old friend Rudi lives nearby, bit of a weather expert, we'll ask him. '

Rudi: '  Definitely rain. '

As they walked away...

Husband: ' Told I was right.  Rudolph the Red nose rain dear.'

:)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

What is an Ig?

An Eskimo's home without a loo!

(As you will probably have guessed - it was taken from today's Xmas cracker)

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

Heavitree,wishing you,your good lady and kids and further down the family tree a very merry christmas. Happy to have made the littleuns smile. Look forward to seeing you in 2016.

Luvnstuff

Jamie xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by Heavitree-431035 - 3 years ago

JCF A Very Happy Christmas from St, S.

We are very much enjoying the funnies.The first one about the turkey and the sprout had to be explained to K and our adult daughter.The grandchildren of 7 & 9 chortled immediately !

C.

Posted by Joyce - 3 years ago

Why does Santa have three gardens?
So he can 'ho ho ho'!

What kind of motor bike does Santa ride? - A Holly Davidson

Who says 'Oh, Oh, Oh'? - Santa walking backwards!

Season's greetings to all my friends on AngloInfo and the best of everything for 2016 xx 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Melou - 3 years ago

Dear Jamie - I fly in all the way from deepest darkest Dordogne to read your postings . . . this one deserves to go viral! (But don't worry, the doctor will have something to treat it).

I wish you and all creatures great and small who are dear to you A Very Happy Day tomorrow!

Posted by itinerant child-414831 - 3 years ago

I have to thank a good friend in Burgundy for this one-

A guy goes into the doctors and says that he can not stop eating christmas decorations,the doctor says ' yes I see the problem, you have got a bad case of tinsellitus ' !!!!!

Its lovely to see the humerous side of you all and I thank you with all my heart for taking a moment to share your christmas spirits with others and helping us enjoy our christmas by making us giggle..

Seasonal love to you all

Jamie and cockney xx

Sorry no image available
Posted by stagthelad - 3 years ago

Teacher asked the children in her class to bring something in related to christmas. The teacher says to little Mark " what did you bring" he replied " wrapping paper"  " excellent" she says, she then asks little Susie what she has brought in, " a christmas bauble miss", "excellent" she says, then she asks little Johnny, he says " a pair of knickers miss", she says " but what are they to do with christmas", he says " they are Carols"

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackelliot - 3 years ago

My friend Gav died yesterday.  He died from taking heart burn tablets. Can't believe Gavisgon