Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


French social tax reclamation

Posted by woody-383477 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Harry Dresden - 3 years ago

According to EU law yuo don't need a traducteur assermenté, just someone who has the skills and knowledge to do a good translation

Sorry no image available
Posted by woody-383477 - 3 years ago

Thanks for the reply - I have a copy of my E121 having requested a copy from CPAM in Vannes, but the letter seems to require a translated copy, which I presume will have to be done by a certified translator.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Freckleface-401505 - 3 years ago

Yes I received this before Christmas.I believe they only want a copy but unless you kept one Newcastle will not issue a copy or even a letter confirming one was issued.

The solution is to contact the English speaking line at CPAM tel no 0811363646. The person there was most helpful and although saying it could take four weeks my copy arrived in four days.