DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Fuel allowance

Posted by Cloudgreyandblue - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cloudgreyandblue - 3 years ago

So sorry to have commented on this.   I was only wondering....got the message.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackorjason - 3 years ago

WFA ' raises its head ' every few months - get over it folks - it's boring - if you need the money so much go back to the UK and claim it there - it was a bonus not  ' A God Given Right ' and before people start going on about how they've paid their taxes all their lives and so deserve it just remember when you first started paying taxes there was no such thing as WFA

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dave Evans-439024 - 3 years ago

It is for the UK cold winters not the balmy France. You left England so get over it. Pygmy, the ever increasing population is because France cannot and will not control it's borders. Thank god Pygmy is in France.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Field18 - 3 years ago

Not  been cold enought this year to need it. Maybe IDS got it right and factored in global warming.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rance-384571 - 3 years ago

Right, I would use Topemup currency exchange to transfer money from the WFA, What, sorry, no WFA, you say?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Anonymous - 3 years ago

I think its another WFA topic.  Been going for a year now and doesn't seem to lose momentum.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rance-384571 - 3 years ago

Is this about Foreign currency exchange or WFA, they seem to come in pairs.....

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pygmy-392523 - 3 years ago

Not pleased at all about it, but "blighty" has to make cut-backs in lots of areas, to help cover the costs of the ever increasing population !!, after all they need it more than us, were okay arent we!, at least we are here, and not over there.