DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Girly Gossip: It 's a Girl a Royal Pincess:

Posted by astoria - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by convent girl-439588 - 4 years ago

Beautiful names

Posted by Joyce - 4 years ago

It's official!  The little princess is to be named Charlotte Elizabeth Diana.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by convent girl-439588 - 4 years ago

In our house we love the Royal Family, and no matter what the anti Royalists say, they bring a huge amount of money to England via the tourists and The Queen keeps the country together. I have no doubt there will be many people who disagree, maybe they are jealous? Long life The Queen and The Monarchy!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sophie hunton - 4 years ago

How about Kylie or Trixie as a little break from tradition or kat.

Posted by Joyce - 4 years ago

Diana is bound to be one of the baby's names?

Sorry no image available
Posted by Renard35 - 4 years ago

I like Alexandra for the name with maybe Victoria or Elizabth for her middle names or maybe both :)

Saw her tonight on TV Uk News very cute looking baby.

Sorry no image available
Posted by salsachica - 4 years ago

It was so lovely seeing William giving George a kiss, so sweet and goes completely against the old protocol of not showing any emotion or affection in public! This is why Wills & Kate can relate to the British public. They come across as so natural and genuine. They would make a fab King & Queen! I love the way they held hands as they left the hospital and then William drove just like any normal family, no pomp and ceremony.

I believe the Queen comes up with the names and the parents choose. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 4 years ago

Loved how Prince William carried Prince George into the hospital. You can see how comfortable the two of them are together and that's great :D

Sorry no image available
Posted by montypython-428832 - 4 years ago

The favourites in the names stakes apparently are Alice or Charlotte and the moment - which, for those who know me, will make them laugh!  Even better - if either of mine were a boy they were most likely going to be GEORGE!!!!!!!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by dancingqueen-424771 - 4 years ago

Princess Harper...Bunny...Apple...or just Princess?...am joking of course, I'm sure they have a proper name in mind.  Congrats to the young family.