DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Our Rob!!!

Posted by Tryval - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tryval - 2 years ago

Nice to see that the BBC now follow regurarly with a help line No. for those needing support!

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 2 years ago

Yes - very nasty scene on Friday.  Even worse one earlier in the week when they were at Bridge Farm and Helen was basically parroting what Rob told her to say.  I could hear him pulling her strings to make her speak... she sounded terrified.

And STILL her parents don't notice?!  Pat is just besotted with her son in law.  Cleverly written and acted but very unpleasant to listen to.

Sorry no image available
Posted by staffordian - 2 years ago

Starting to get a bit nasty now.Hopefully others than Kirsty will see what's going on.

Sorry no image available

Showing my age, but what's happened to 'The Everyday Story of Countryfolk', di di di dah di dah, of my youth, when I was five! Lets hope the new ' producer goes back to the basics, eh? or not?

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 2 years ago

Yes, the actor should be getting fan mail for making "Rob" such a convincing character!

Sadly it did seem to me that Ursula was too good to be true - and they do say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

A good storyline (and as others have said, hopefully it can help some of the many people being abused in their marriage) but I do wish it could be wound up now, for me it's just gone on too long.

Sorry no image available
Posted by phlophf-409902 - 2 years ago

I think is useful for programmes like this to highlight this kind of issue - its just possible some people may get help from it. However, what really amazes me are the nutters who send hate mail etc to the actor - i think sometime some people cannot tell reality from fiction.

Sorry no image available

Really disappointed with mummy, but there you are, genes will out! it seems

She appears to be the the block the chip came from!

What a pair of horrors, imagine though, they, these people do exist.

Not quite as bad, but I have seen "clever" manipulation like this.

Sorry no image available
Posted by staffordian - 2 years ago

I don't think mother-in-law will be helping after todays episode.She sounds really evil.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tryval - 3 years ago

Rob's mummy, might sort him out !

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 3 years ago

Yes Staffordian, I'm also pinning my hopes on Kirsty who seems to be the only one around who can see the repulsive git for what he is (no I'm not a fan either!!)

However, Helen has manipulated everyone in sight all her life, so maybe there's a bit of karma there...