DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Voting in EU Referendum

Posted by berger-423858 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tryval - 3 years ago

Wish, so much, I could vote stay, ABSOLUTELY NUTS! to leave, for so many reasons, I do not understand, how people are INFLUENCED so much by the "immigration" factor, when we leave, the border returns to Dover etc, the poor buxxers start getting shoveled down the tunnel, onto the ferries etc, what are our brave Immigration, Border patrol going to do with them once on British Soil? Where do you return them to?
I think the French, Belgians, Dutch, have been incredibly sympathetic, but that cannot be be expected, will not continue after BREXIT.
When it's NOT FXCKED? DON'T FIX IT.

Sorry no image available
Posted by berger-423858 - 4 years ago

My local paper OuestFrance has a short article today encouraging British people to register to vote, if they still can.

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 4 years ago

I see at the moment it's a third stay a third leave and a third no idea either way, part of me would like to see the outers win, then see the whole UK go down the swany just to teach them a lesson, it might be like a fire sale, pop over to England and grab loads of bargains, but then Boris and chums might be right and long term UK might do better out, but problem is how long is long term?, month's, years, decade's?.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tryval - 4 years ago

GG, Same situation and same opinion, really bugs me, that my dosh (tax) is ok but no say how it's spent!
Hey ho, democracy at work

Sorry no image available
Posted by geegee42 - 4 years ago

A few of us can't vote due to the fifteen year rule, but anyone who lives over here and is going to vote to leave must be nuts.

Sorry no image available
Posted by enthuisiasm - 4 years ago

Agree Berger, it is imperative