DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Non-Local DISCUSSIONS IN Brittany

Welcome to the Non-Local discussions pages. Our Brittany discussions forums are a great place to interact with other members, form new connections and get answers to any questions you may have.

Please adhere to our forum guidelines and help us keep the pages helpful and friendly.

Sorry no image available
Posted by tarquin-382295
Created: 16 years ago - Last reply: 2 years ago

....I only know about the donkeys in my own backyard...but I don't know what life is like in Brittany. Is there a home for me there?... I'm prepared to listen....

Replies: 16

Sorry no image available
Posted by Les Palmiers-381714

Dear Briettons,Have started this thread specifically because Pam and I touched the subject on another thread.As a busy single male living in Brittany, with a conscience about intensively farmed meat, what is available for me, relatively easily, in the supermarkets which is vegetarian? (and im not talking Linda Mcartney ready meals here)I need encouragement.My evening meal normally consists of meat and veg, which cook...

Replies: 55

Sorry no image available
Posted by SALLY MOORE-381897

Why aren''t we talking about anything?I would like to know more about the people who use Angloinfo. Some of you obviously know each other already but otherwise although I recognise names of frequent contributors it all seems a bit impersonal.My husband and I bought our house near Quintin(22) 12 years ago and although he is still working we manage to get to it 6 or7 times a year.It still needs lots doing to it but we ...

Replies: 4

Sorry no image available
Posted by fugly-381725

Right, I was walkin over a jack and jill the other day when me plates of meat started to hurt so I took a swift detour to this rub a dub dub that I know, would you adam and eve it there was this geezer in there whos boat race I had not seen for years and only recognised him by a couple of the mars bars on it.  We had an Aristotle of whinney mandella under the current bun and a rabbit for a while as it turned he was ...

Replies: 14

Sorry no image available
Posted by Les Palmiers-381714

Or do agressive people choose to live in cities?Having spent some time yesterday afternoon close to the sea with lots of other people- i notice that the agressive drivers seemed to sport the numbers 75, 92, 69, 35 etc probably indicating town dwellers. Why is this? What happened to courtesy ?Help! regards,Les...

Replies: 5

Sorry no image available
Posted by Runaway2France
Created: 17 years ago - Last reply: 2 years ago

To all newcomers,AI has to be one of the best websites around..... informative and fun. If they don't know the answer, they know a man who does....... and it's a great way to 'meet' new friends. I wish them all the luck in the world.But!!! be careful, Admin is always watching J xx...

Replies: 135

Sorry no image available
Posted by Admin-381709
Created: 17 years ago - Last reply: 2 years ago

This forum isfor all that stuff that would be off-topic elsewhere - a place to chat about (almost) anything and everything - as long as you stay within the AngloINFO Ts & Cs..!-----Forums Administratorforums@angloinfo.com...

Replies: 2