DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Animal rescue charities

Posted by redblade02 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by redblade02 - 3 years ago

Hi, thanks to everyone who gave us info regarding the animal charity shop at Poullaouen, just spoke to the nice lady there and we'll be making a trip over next week

Sorry no image available

Thanks again for the info

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosby - 3 years ago

This rescue is in 22
http://www.refuge-spa-penthievre-mene.fr/contact-spa-de-brehand-bretagne-cotes-d-armor/

and here is the FB page for Les Puces
https://www.facebook.com/lespucesboutique?fref=ts
Wednesday to Sunday. 10 am to 12      2pm to 6 pm.

Contact Alex on 0689030462    , she may also be able to give further advice re the bedding as Les Puces work with several local animal charities.   :)  

Sorry no image available
Posted by AnniePoppiePie - 3 years ago

This is useful to know thanks. I asked on here if anybody had contact details for an animal rescue centre because I had some spare bedding. I was told to take it to Emmaus but when I googled them I found that they are involved in giving assistance to illegal immigrants trying to get to England - which is NOT a cause I want to help or donate to.

Sorry no image available

Thanks to you both for the info, I'll try and find a phone number so we don't have a wasted trip.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rockandroll2 - 3 years ago

hi there is a realy good animal charitie shop in poullaouen .it is called    les puces .  address is 1 avenue general de gaulle .29246. sometimes advertises in central brittany news .

Sorry no image available
Posted by DerekD - 3 years ago

There is A animal charity shop in Poullaouen.