DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Apology to a lady and her dogs

Posted by Live&Love - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

6 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 6)

Sorry no image available
Posted by davethediver - 3 years ago

Life is strange, I live in Berne, will keep my ear to the ground. Dave B

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 3 years ago

It was in Berné. I didn't think to post where as I assumed I would of been the only fool to do as I did. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by grannydot-403561 - 3 years ago

Live and love....... If you post the area it happened in maybe someone will see this brave apology who she has told about the incident and tell her. Or she will see it, as most people read AI when it is posted on mondays. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by davethediver - 3 years ago

Hi, from all of us dog lovers I would like you to know just how much good you did for us today with your apology. Sometimes its our dogs that are at fault, sometimes us owners, you took the blame because this time it was you,but owning up shows the care and love that you have for your own and other peoples animals and as you say it will not happen again. Take care Dave B

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 3 years ago

No I don't know if she's on angloinfo but I do know she's British as she was shouting at her dogs in english after the event.  I'm optimistic that she sees it.  

Sorry no image available
Posted by HarleyRider58 - 3 years ago

Hi P,

What a wonderful posting.  Thank you so much for being so polite as to apologise (a rarety these days).   Albeit I was not the person involved with this, it's just nice to see people still have some decorum.

Do you know that the lady you encountered is on AngloInfo??

Cheers!