DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Can anyone help please??

Posted by Molinnis - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Di Woodward - 3 years ago

We have just lost our dear little Benjy, a rescue dog from SPA Redon. If anyone is thinking about buying a dog from the SPA (french equivalent of RSPCA) the DO IT.  We were rewarded with 5 years of love and affection from a dog who was a scared little chap to begin with but who ended up charming the world around him.  He was 10 years when we had him so do not overlook those older chaps as, though they may not be with you quite so long, give so much love in return. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by callac4ever - 3 years ago

It's a win/win situation!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Colomban - 3 years ago

I had a few tears too.

There's so much cruelty towards innocent animals, it really made my day to read this posting.

Bless you.

x

Sorry no image available
Posted by kate.fitch@orange.fr - 3 years ago

Mavis, I love!! you brought tears to my eyes and a lump in my throat. I'll' say it for him--thank you, thank you, thank you,xxxx

Sorry no image available
Posted by mavis cruet-909959 - 3 years ago

He's just spent his first night with us in his new home. He's the sweetest, gentlest poppet you could ever hope to meet :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sarah - 3 years ago

Yes and it has a happy ending - http://brittany.angloinfo.com/forum/viewtopic/231330/0/fox-terriers/6

Sorry no image available
Posted by blyth-10037738 - 3 years ago

Is there an update on this dog please ?

Sorry no image available
Posted by mavis cruet-909959 - 3 years ago

We have arranged to see Veron tomorrow morning with a view to rehoming the poor little chap providing he gets on ok with our 2 dogs, will let you know how we get on