DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Catteries

Posted by staffordian - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by phlophf-409902 - 3 years ago

i second la saude - they actually advertise that they are cats only and will not take dogs. They are very kind knowledgeable and responsible

Sorry no image available
Posted by rockandroll2 - 3 years ago

hi  cani excel cattery in pluduno is excellent .i use to have an  f a b  cattery in england so am very fussy about the any cattery i might use .also it is on route for dinan airport and st malo .the staff are qualified and bi lingual .thier cattery isnt even in the same area as thier kennels .as i also would not leave my cats near a kennels ,as it causes too much stress for them .the phone is  0296844287.  .have been using this cattery for five years and would reccommend them .

Sorry no image available
Posted by staffordian - 3 years ago

Thank you very much country dweller.The website looks just what we are looking for.Quite a distance,but worth it for peace of mind.

Sorry no image available
Posted by countrydweller - 3 years ago

La Saude cattery at St Gouéno 22 is cats only we regularly use them

www.lasaudecattery.com

Sorry no image available

Sorry Hazy 2.its a kennels as well and the have just extended for more dogs. A really good place that I have always used for dog and cats,but I just want a chattery now I no longer need a kennels

Sorry no image available

Yes,first thing I did and they're are all kennels as well.I don't want to be fussy,but it does disrupt their lives if they have to leave home when we go back to the UK .Dont want them anymore upset than necessary.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hazy2 - 3 years ago

The Cats Whiskas at Dault, between Callac and Carhaix is cats only and excellent.

Sorry no image available
Posted by suziepops - 3 years ago

Have you looked in the "Directory" section?