DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Dog Trainer

Posted by Malcolm95 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lebois-435591 - 3 years ago

Dog Trainer

There is a dog trainer close to the town of Rohan.  His name is Bruno Joly and he has kennels and a cattery as well as undertaking dog training.  His facilities are excellent and he is extremely helpful.

He can be reached via www.tranidomservices.fr

Hope all goes well.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Malcolm95 - 3 years ago

Thank you for this

Sorry no image available
Posted by Malcolm95 - 3 years ago

Thank you for this information and I will give it a go.  Will be nice to be the leader of the pack!

Regards

Malcolm

Sorry no image available
Posted by dogwalker17 - 3 years ago

Our neighbours (french so not used to commands in English ) dog used to chase my cats, when he did this we shouted "leave" then recalled him, gave him praise  and a treat and over time he stopped chasing, now my cats are wary of him but don't run one will even walk passed him to go in or out.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswerve - 3 years ago

I don't know of any dog trainers but I am impressed by the owner training methods of Cesar Millan otherwise known asThe Dog Whisperer on PICK TV. You can find his programs on Watch Tv Series or just look on Youtube and search ' the dog whisperer cats'. There are several contributers there who may give you some ideas. The main thing is to stay calm and relax and be the leader of your pack. Once you get this established your dog will realise that he should do what you , the leader, wants. Good luck. Theswerve