DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Fox terriers

Posted by flowergirl64 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Cumbrian-440719 - 3 years ago

Bravo Veron! May you have a long and happy life with your new family.

I have four dogs all  met for the first time on the day we adopted them. They are the best dogs ever.

i love happy endings!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunshinedays - 3 years ago

That is fantastic. I wish you all every happiness.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rosby - 3 years ago

Wonderful news
xxxxxxxxxxx 

Sorry no image available
Posted by mavis cruet-909959 - 3 years ago

He's now home with us exploring his new house and garden :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by bella-382361 - 3 years ago

Mavis,

Do hope everything goes well and poor Veron can live the rest life in confort with you. Wish there were more people available to give an old dog a home. There are far too many puppies being bred for how many homes available. I feel sorry for the females having litter upon litter only to be discarded when they are old. The 'breeders' call it retirement for the dog!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunshinedays - 3 years ago

That's great news mavis cruet, I hope you are able to give him his forever home. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by mavis cruet-909959 - 3 years ago

We're going to see Veron tomorrow morning with a view to rehoming him providing he gets on well with our 2 dogs :)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Molinnis - 3 years ago

Sue LemarreWire Fox Terriers

Please take the time to read this rather sad story and please Share.
This is poor Veron, he does not understand why he has been separated from the family he has been loyal to for most of his life. Sadly what he does not know is that his owners were found but they did not want him back. So now at 11 years of age when he should be being loved and taken care of he finds himself in a S.P.A. shelter in Brittany cast aside like a piece of rubbish. The shelter says he is very gentle and loves to be tickled. 
If anyone out there knows of someone living in the Ille-et-Vilaine (35) department of Brittany, France please share his details with them. Even if you do not we all know that by sharing, his story will reach a wider audience and that one little click of the share button might just be the one that leads to the person who will give this poor boy the loving home he so surely deserves.............Thank you.
Contact Details
Refuge de Chateaubourg,
Chemin De La Goulgatiere,
35220 Chateaubourg

Tel 02 99 62 32 65

E-mail spachateaubourg@orange.fr

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

http://delarosemagique.chiens-de-france.com/site_eleveur/index.php?ID_ELEVEUR=2778&ID_SITE=2764

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dungey1 - 3 years ago

Look on Leboincoin...always a lot of puppies on there