DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

hunting

Posted by rpl10 - Created: 2 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Posted by bartyb - 2 years ago

Yes, I do thanks.

and assuming you want to know too http://www.chasseurdefrance.com/chasser-en-france/dates-douverture/

Sorry no image available
Posted by rpl10 - 2 years ago

again, my question was simply, does anyone know when hunting season is....

Sorry no image available
Posted by convent girl-439588 - 2 years ago

i expect to get abuse for this but......we all chose to live in France so we have to abide by their customs and traditions.

Sorry no image available

thanks, will do

Sorry no image available
Posted by Busterboy - 2 years ago

If you google 'jours chasse ' & your dept it should give you some info.

Sorry no image available

"Did yu knt know that they hunted in France when you bought - it never ceases to amaze me the number f Brits who have moved / bought here and then moan about aspects of life here " why do the French ................... " " why don't French shops stock ..."

where is the discussion in that.....no reference to my question..no interest in "discussing" with you

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackorjason - 2 years ago

" plus I'm Irish " = ? ( not sure I understand that bit - anybody help )

Sorry no image available
Posted by jackorjason - 2 years ago

rpl10 - " chip on my shoulder " = ? ( no idea what you are talking about etc )

" cower behind your laptop " - sorry I thought discussion meant putting over points of view not having to just nod and agree with one side etc

Sorry no image available
Posted by oakley-419073 - 2 years ago

rpl10

I am not pro hunting but you will get no sympathy from the marie to complain about hunters in a jeep on a bridleway. It is very pro hunting all over France and Brittany.   Although most vehicles are not allowed on the tracks the owners of the lands adjacent and hunters are allowed.    It's not always something fluffy that gets killed - we know  of a horse that was shot and left for dead in the field by a hunter.    The poor horse died.   Much better to contact the association and ask them what days they do hunt so you don't get shot at.   Complaining will only get their backs up. 

Sorry no image available

jackorjason you got a chip on your shoulder ? do you know everything about living in france then? suggest you come and meet me if you want to discuss things further....don't come on here if you can't be helpful and cower behind your laptop screen.... plus im Irish