DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Kittens

Posted by dorisdo - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

8 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 8)

Sorry no image available
Posted by enthuisiasm - 3 years ago

So happy that there are loving kind people out there. We took a stray kitten and within a few months she showed us her brood of four.!!!!!! If they are rescued cats I think your vet will grant you a reduced rate for spaying? I think that is the word. Unbeknown to us at the time, our little kittens eventually ended up expecting also. Oh dear, now they are registered and cannot have any more babies. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by Live&Love - 3 years ago

Awww that's lovely

Sorry no image available
Posted by dorisdo - 3 years ago

Just to let you know have found a home for the kittens a really nice young couple from village heard about them and came and took all 3 of them ,i am sure they will all be very happy.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Spangle-410047 - 3 years ago

Hi  

Association Chalonn is in Merdrignac.  Here's a link to their Facebook page 

Regards 

Spangle

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Association-Chalonn/540012532753425

CHALONN

17 RUE DE LA VILLE HUBEAU 
22230 MERDRIGNAC 
France

Telephone  06 37 55 90 63

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pam Jones - 3 years ago

sorry, should have ben malgenac, it is just outside Pontivy

Sorry no image available
Posted by kimbocafe - 3 years ago

Hi, There is a cat charity in Merdrignac.  Details for them are available from the vet there.(take the Collinée road out of Merdrignac and it is on the right-hand side before you leave the houses behind)

Sorry no image available
Posted by dorisdo - 3 years ago

Thanks for that Pam what dept is Maleneac in because i cannot seem to find Maleneac on the map at all is the  spelling correct .,have you got a phone number for it .

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pam Jones - 3 years ago

You could take them to the SPA at Maleneac, I have taken several feral kittens there and they said they can always find good homes for kittens, and their cattery is very nice unlike the accommodation for dogs.