DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Looking for Excellent Boarding Kennel (29)

Posted by Pauline Wiliiams - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by adogslife-10058522 - 3 years ago

Anthea at Bed n Biscuits in Plouyé just outside Carhaix. Tel 06 29 33 14 39 Just started this year and so far has good reports. I know dogs are able to stay in her house if they are sociable.

Sorry no image available
Posted by camion - 3 years ago

I have sent you Anna's details.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pauline Wiliiams - 3 years ago

Yes, it's been a difficult move and I have only just been able to start thinking about all the practicalities. Now I am in a panic, but I will definitely get more organised next time. I might just call her anyway to make sure she hasn't had any cancellations. Thanks so much for your help. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by brodeuse - 3 years ago

I saw on the blog she was full for some of the time but I didn't know when you were looking for. I have already book our little cat in for the summer trip back to the UK. I think it's a sign of a good cattery / kennel when you have to book so far in advance - I just have to make sure i get myself organised! I would definitly recommend her to you for future trips though!

Sorry no image available

Thank you so much...and she is completely full!! such a shame.....

Sorry no image available

http://www.ranch-canin.com/

This is the site for Le Ranch Canin. My friend always took his dog there and we always use them for our cat. The place is spotless, Laurence is very particular!  If you give her a ring you can go for a visit. Our cat always comes back totaaly chilled out and happy.

Sorry no image available

Do you have contact details, please? I don't seem able to find it.  Many thanks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mollypoodle60 - 3 years ago

Home sweet home near carhaix run by Kim  very individual care I have 8 some of them on numerous meds and some very old and fragile they took an idividual history of each dogs needs and quirks  I would never hesitate to leave mine again although rare at least I know they can all be looked after in the same way they are at home.

Sorry no image available

Please can you tell me more about your experiences here? Many thanks.

Sorry no image available

La Ranch Canin in La Roche Maurice.  Laurance is a very kind and caring person.