DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Pet sitter

Posted by Pioneer Properties - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by NaturesMessage - 3 years ago

Hello Pioneer,

I have emailed you twice, have you checked your spam box? No idea why emails are bouncing back, that is strange...! My number is 0297 38 49 81

Debbie x

Sorry no image available
Posted by Melindah - 3 years ago

I  see you have had some interest; I'm not a registered pet sitter, but love all animals...sometimes more than humans!! Ooopps should I have said that!! We have had lots of animals over the years, I've never kept goats, but have had friends that have and always wanted to; they are interesting characters. email me if yu wish.

Melinda

Sorry no image available
Posted by Pioneer Properties - 3 years ago

Hi again Moonwalker. I have tried a couple of times to email Debbie, but it keeps being returned not sent. Do you have any alternative contact details? Many Thanks.

Sorry no image available

Thanks Moonwalker

Sorry no image available
Posted by Moonwalker-10035330 - 3 years ago

Hi  I have used Debs Atkinson,  and so has another friend,  she is super,  looked after my 2 dogs,  8 cats, chickens, and 4 horses,  so i wouldnt think goats are a problem,  my friend has horses and dogs too.   here is her email,  naturesmessage@gmail.com    or pm me for her phone number.

Sorry no image available

Thanks moi, most appreciated!

Sorry no image available
Posted by moi-383589 - 3 years ago

Click on a poster's name and you should see a link to send them an email

Sorry no image available

Hi Mellinda,

Many Thanks for your reply. It is not an urgent thing, just a friend of mine who normally looks after my goat and various other animals, is moving away next month. I am looking for someone who is a real 'animal person', someone who would recognise if something is amiss etc for our future trips. I really don't mind if they are a registered pet sitter or not, I just need the peace of mind that my brood will be well cared for in our absences! If you may be able to be of help under these circumstances, that would be great! I am not sure now how to send you my personal details if we may be able to come to some arrangement? Kind Regards.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Melindah - 3 years ago

I live in Corlay...could I help?

Regards Melinda

Sorry no image available

Hi Swalsey, just one goat but she is a very spoilt one! I wouldn't like the idea of her going somewhere whilst we are away as she get very stressed when not in her own environment. We would never be away more than a week at a time. Many thanks.