DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

round of applaws

Posted by steve hall - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by No longer Online - 2 years ago

Just checked out the Zooplus site and the prices do seem very good.

Has anyone tried the complete dry catfood called "Concept for Life"?  I read the list of ingredients - it seems to have everything they need for a healthy diet, and buying a large bag on Zooplus works out cheaper than the tinned food I've been buying from Super-U!  Before I give it a try does anyone have any comments about it, positive or negative?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry no image available
Posted by salsachica - 3 years ago

I also give a thumbs up to Zooplus and have used both the UK and France based ones. They have loads of offers, a rewards scheme and also discounts for regular bulk orders plus cheaper particularly prescription foods. 

The new pet store in Carhaix is next door to the new wine and beer cave/bar which is on a new parade of shops just a few doors down from Ecomiam freezer food store.

Sorry no image available
Posted by steve hall - 3 years ago

many thanks to all

Sorry no image available
Posted by a3 - 3 years ago

I use zooplus uk for royal canin products and the prices are much cheaper it is helpful for me to pay in sterling but there is a .fr france if euros work better for you. They are actually a german company so i suspect french orders are dispatched here in mainland europe. delivery is very quick an order on tuesday was delivered thursday. Overall i find them reliable and efficient.

Sorry no image available
Posted by glamourpuss85 - 3 years ago

Have you considered buying online? Zooplus.co.uk do Applaws cat food (http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/dry_cat_food/applaws), and especially if buying in a job-lot then it is extremely good value and postage to France is free over £79 (I think), under £79 is still very reasonable - choose the DPD courier option. We normally have our food delivered with 3-4 working days... There is a Zooplus.fr website, but the UK one works out cheaper for most things.

Sorry no image available
Posted by HarleyRider58 - 3 years ago

It's located in the same car park as the frozen food place (ecomania, or something similar)

Sorry no image available
Posted by HarleyRider58 - 3 years ago

You might want to try the new pet food store in Carhaix.  Was in there the other day, and they carry LOADS of pet foods....