DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Vets in and around St Nicholas du Pelem

Posted by cartersx6@icloud.com-10053964 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cartersx6@icloud.com-10053964 - 3 years ago

Good Morning,

Many thnaks for the information, much appreciated. It is very heart warming to know that there are so many kind people who will take time to reply to my request.

Thanks again, will most definatley use get our dogs registered with them on arrival.

Kind regards

Angela and all my Boxers

Sorry no image available
Posted by cactus07 - 3 years ago

i would recomend the vets at rostrenen they have all the equipment for scans and xrays including echographies both my cat and until recently my saint bernard with a heart problem very reasonable in price and very caring to both the animals and the owner esspecially if you have to make a hard decissioncounldnt recomend a better vets it's the one next to the tressor public not the other one pm for the number if interested

regards 

cactus07

Sorry no image available
Posted by cactus07 - 3 years ago

i would recomend the vets at rostrenen they have all the equipment for scans and xrays including echographies both my cat and until recently my saint bernard with a heart problem very reasonable in price and very caring to both the animals and the owner esspecially if you have to make a hard decissioncounldnt recomend a better vets it's the one next to the tressor public not the other one pm for the number if interested

regards 

cactus07

Sorry no image available
Posted by cartersx6@icloud.com-10053964 - 3 years ago

Many thanks, much appreciated

Sorry no image available
Posted by Busterboy-951859 - 3 years ago

Would be I tested to know how the vets in Corlay have let people down as I have a large amount of animals registered with them

Sorry no image available
Posted by dangermouse-440611 - 3 years ago

hi we have have two dogs and two cats and have used the vet in rostrenen for six years now and they have always been helpful and they all speak english except for a couple of reception staff but i have always managed to get through hope this helps and welcome to brittany.regards derek

Sorry no image available
Posted by Wilbury Traveller - 3 years ago

Corlay let me down too.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Init - 3 years ago

Also strongly recomend Rostrenen, cover all catagories of vetinary support and speak english. I have also had 4 boxers while we have been here and Corlay let us down!

Init.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Busterboy-951859 - 3 years ago

The vets in Corlay are excellent  and do speak English, they are 10 mins from St Nicks., I have a large menagerie and they are all registered with them. Hope this helps

Sorry no image available
Posted by breton eagle - 3 years ago

As previous comments have said the Corlay vet with a branch in Mur de Bretagne is excellent, our dog was very poorly and they were wonderful, friendly and caring even phoned us at home to ask how our dog was and the treatment was very reasonable.