DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

What does this mean

Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Theswerve - 3 years ago

Iguana Rock . There is a facility to put a photo , any photo , on your profile page. Dogs are welcome.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mollypoodle60 - 3 years ago

likewise wish you both all the best nothing likke a dog for companionship they are so non judgemental and forgiving enjoy your walks

Sorry no image available
Posted by Iguana Rock - 3 years ago

Excellent news! Shame there isn't the facility to post photos on here as I'm sure many of us would love to see her. Enjoy your life with her.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - 3 years ago

Found Bisquette  as in Mrs Bucket!!

I have been given a little lady, house trained and she has a very good appertite. We have bonded very well and hopefully the walks we take will help me to reduce my weight.  She does not like the noise of my printer!

Thank you everyone.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pachypach - 3 years ago

If you haven't yet found a dog, my friends have a 4 month old cocker spaniel cross, he is absolutely georgeous.

Please get in touch

Sorry no image available
Posted by mollypoodle60 - 3 years ago

Hi Sorry to hear about your companion a kind decision for a faithful friend  you could try speaking to Doglinks fr run by a lady called Evelyn she helps find homes all over France for all sorts of dogs all ages if you put it into google it will come up and show ones highlighted at the moment but she has a lot of connections so may be able to find what you want. I have rehomed several through her and although sometimes far away transport was found.

Sorry no image available

I have looked on several websites this afternoon but can't find any dogs in the Brittany region. There are far too many wanting loving homes but most are either quite large or old, or both.

Perhaps someone can offer advice as to where to look as I was unable to find one that fitted your requirements. What a shame.I hope someone can help soon.

Sorry no image available

Sorry to hear about your little dog but you made the right decision as that sounds awful. Bless him.

What area are you in or distance you are prepared to travel?

I will look on some of the rescue websites but, as you are probably already aware, they are often larger dogs looking for homes. I'll have a look anyway.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Yaddlethorpe Crossroads - 3 years ago

Not a puppy about 3 years plus    Bichon Frise cross  oe Caniche cross would suit me fine A lap dog is ideal.   Learnt a few more French words today ie A dog for Stud or a Bitch for breeding  I just want a companion where he.she can have a peaceful life wiith no children to bother him or he.

Sorry no image available
Posted by pachypach - 3 years ago

sorry to hear about your doggie :-(

Are you looking for a pup or an adult dog?