DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Art lessons etc

Posted by guillac - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nini-423367 - 3 years ago

Hi guillac, 

I keep meaning to phone but just don't get around to doing it!

I am very busy at the moment (gite guests coming soon). When the rush is over, I'llget back to you.

:-)

Sorry no image available
Posted by guillac - 3 years ago

Hello Nini,

lovely to hear from someone who feels the same.  Perhaps if a few more people become interested we could certainly start our own club.  I will look at my maps today and see where you are situated in relation to me.  It sounds as though you are not a complete beginner so that is a bonus.  I am an amateur and not really able to give a great deal of input, only that which I have in books and a monthly magazine I am subscribed to. Perhaps we could make contact and discuss our options.

I look forward to speaking with you and anyone else who might join in.  Here's hoping.

My phone number is 09-65-01-69-45 or Mob: 07-80-06-45-94

Sorry no image available
Posted by guillac - 3 years ago

Hello Betty Jo.  Thank you for Your info. I seem unable however to find any contact details for the lady in Lantillac although I will need to see weather she is situated near enough for me to visit anyway. Thank you again.  Sylvie

Sorry no image available
Posted by Nini-423367 - 3 years ago

I would be interested too. I used to paint on silk and in water colours and am now very, very rusty. It would be good to get a few interested in painting together. I've been looking around such a group as well.- to no avail. We could all do peer teaching, i.e.teach what we know to others in the group.

I know I use to teach silk painting, but that was more than 15 years ago when it was all the rage. :)

Btw: I live near Reguiny. Is that close enough?

Sorry no image available
Posted by BettyJo-415770 - 3 years ago

Hello

I know a lady who gives art lessons and classes in Lantillac.  I think that's not too far from Josselin ?

Only info I have is her Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/ArtWorkshopsAndClassesFrance