DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

black powder gun club

Posted by ruger - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by junkanoo - 2 years ago

Hi BrendasBlack powder pistols and rifles are sold here without restriction (you have to be over 18). Try this site:westernguns.frThey have a good range of stuff, their prices are competitive and their service is efficient.Cheers

Sorry no image available
Posted by brendas - 3 years ago

Hello -- I am the American, in the Callac area, who sometimes posts here.  We, Brenda and I.will be back in Brittany on Feb 15.  I would love to join the "club" near Carhaix for black powder fans.  What is STP? Are black powder rifles available for sale or rent?  Details, please.  And thanks.

Mark

Sorry no image available
Posted by malcolm1-10066606 - 3 years ago

STP outside of Carhaix have a big black powder following ,their are even so Brits that shoot there ! nice friendly club , access all week as a member ! PM me if you would like more details ..

Sorry no image available
Posted by ruger - 3 years ago

Hi fergie,

I'm also still looking, I saw an article some time back in either the connexion or the brittany mag. There was a phone number and I rang and was given directions to a place off theN 164, but didn't go at that time and have now lost the directions. They apparently meet on sundays.

It would be nice to find out where they are before the guns go rusty and I'm too old to fire them

Regards, Ruger

Sorry no image available
Posted by ESP-440089 - 3 years ago

Hello

Saw your old enquiry ref a black powder gun club.......did you find one ? I too am looking....

Thanks

Fergie