DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Ceramics

Posted by Philo123 - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by maidmarian-949178 - 4 years ago

Hi there all expat potters /ceramacists there is an expo potters' foire de potiers Lamballe 24 may the 30th annual event

There will be raku ...wood kiln building.... hands on.... ceradel suppliers attend  With a selection of there products ie; clay etc;  to look at and their catalogues.....kick wheels old wooden ones 

sunday free entry!!! so come along.... there are fellow  ceramacists exhibiting work etc; so we could meet up . there are  food tents and drinks wtc 

i had a fab time (but was all by myself )so would be nice to meet up at this event perhaps!!!

0781179355 text sms  me regards this possible meeting and we can discuss future events 

or just contact network for sure !!??!!????????here is to happy expat/ anglo info potty potters or something it will not hurt us to keep in touch ?!!!

Marianne

Sorry no image available
Posted by hall22 - 4 years ago

I am looking to buy a kiln, do you still have it?  and would love to get involved with a potters group. I am near Dinan 22100. 

Sorry no image available

Accueil > Vienne > Outillage - Matériaux 2nd-oeuvre > Tour poterie 

Tour poterie   3 PHOTOS DISPONIBLES victot - Mise en ligne le 17 mars à 17:25.  Prix :  300 € Code postal : 86600   Description : tour poterie : à pieds et électrique parfait état de marche Hi phili This is where to look or send  me your email address and can forward link  

Sorry no image available
Posted by Philo123 - 4 years ago

Could you please tell me where on Lebobcoin (what category) I would place this.  I have looked and could not find Kilns ( fours) for sale?

Phil

Sorry no image available

I have had a look on leboncoin.  Can you tell me under what search did you put them.  I haven't seen anything appropriate.

Phil

Sorry no image available

Hello Kerhallon try ceradel /solargil type in your google see who is nearer

they are  brill not as competitive as uk

and Lamballe each year have a

potters foire in may  I will check for current dates and post 

have hands on raku etc and expo with afore mentioned

companies attend  with samples and clay etc ok look forward to all perhaps meeting up

Sorry no image available

Sorry,  I live in 56 and go to Supplier in Rohan.  Phil

Sorry no image available

If you ring me on 0297739792 I wouldn't mind talking about setting up Potters group.

Phil

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kerhallon - 4 years ago

hello

do you know where i can get terracotta clay for pottery here in dept 29

thank you

Sorry no image available

Hi phil wish id seen your kiln i just purchased one 

and just bought two pottery wheels 

from thru the "le bon coin "online 

may i ask why you selling and its spec ?

thanks in advance

oh and why cant we start a thread with fellow expat potters help site or something similar 

??!!! Anyone , other interested persons out there?