DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Conversation sessions

Posted by Suetay - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Karen-381938 - 3 years ago

Hi

The meetings are in different rooms in the Communaute de Communes building. I don't know if you know Chatelaudren but it's just up from the lake, in the same building as the tourist information office.

If you think you might like to come on a Thursday, give me a call or email me with your details and what level you think you might be at and I can pass them on. We can only go on Monday's so I won't be around if you just come, and you won't know where to go or which group to join up with

Karen

Sorry no image available
Posted by simone2-422892 - 3 years ago

Hi, Whereabouts in Chateleudren are the lessons held? I can't come Mondays but Thursdays are fine

thanks Sue

Sorry no image available
Posted by Karen-381938 - 3 years ago

Just to let you know there is a similar group in Chatelaudren (22). There are three groups, beginner, intermediate and advanced, meeting Monday and Thursday pm (although no obligation to turn up on both days.) Sessions are 1 and a half hours. from 2pm

It's a bit late notice, but Registration is this afternoon. (you can always come along later) with the first session on Thursday.

There's no set pattern to the form the sessions take, but it is very friendly and a chance to mix with new people. In the case of this venue, there is a shortage of Brits as the expat population in the area  is not as big as in some other areas. Our class has around 20-24 and we are the only British couple in it so needless to say we are very popular and they are desperate to make sure we keep attending!

For info phone me on 02 96 32 68 53 or pm me.