Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.


English Caravan - Gas tanks

Posted by wineoclock@1pm - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

2 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 2)

Sorry no image available
Posted by hillhead - 4 years ago

You will need the proper regulators as the english ones won't fit. I got one of the Antagaz Calypso plastic bottles and that came with the clip on regulator that will accept the rubber hose.

If your caravan has a built in regulator and a high pressure gas connection to that, you will need the right adaptors and high pressure tubing.

If you aren't certain what you need, best to get someone who knows what they are doing to set it up for you so you know it is safe.

Sorry no image available
Posted by motocycliste - 4 years ago

You can obtain Propane or Butane cylinders of various sizes from your local supermarket fuel station. Ask at the pay kiosk.

They will draw up a contract to supply the cylinders and will also supply the suitable regulators .

Any flexible pipes required can be obtained from yousr local Brico, they are date marked and should be changed every four years.