DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Felting (Crafts)

Posted by Melindah - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Melindah - 3 years ago

Hi there,

Lovely to here from you. As you can see there has been some interest, so it is looking possible to get a few 'felting friends' togeher. I'd be interested how you get on with the Guild. I look forward to chatting further.

Kindest regards

Melinda x

Sorry no image available
Posted by Tilla - 3 years ago

I found this thread very interesting as I started needle felting last year and am wanting to take it further. I live near Mael Carhaix, and so am not far from Corlay or G sur Scorfe. I have emailed the guild with a request for further information and would also like to meet up with English speaking felters if possible.

Sorry no image available

Thanks Barbara for shedding light on the thread. I was worried that someone was replying on your behalf...and completely understand your point regarding personal information. I will have a look at the website or will try and get over to you all on a Saturday afternoon.

Kindest regards

Melinda

Sorry no image available
Posted by BarbaraG-424788 - 3 years ago

Hi Melinda,

The responses are published on the Anglo Info site, so other people have joined in the discussion. I am a new member of the Guild, as English Eccentric has mentioned. If you reply to that email address and ask to get in touch with me, they can give you my number. I hate to put personal email or phone number on a site like this.

Or, you might like to come along to a Saturday afternoon during October, where you could meet a number of guild members. It would be a good intro to what's going on in the area.

Sorry no image available

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your reply. Hope you have settled in well. I am still unsure on what day we could all get together, but would love you to be there. Your access to fleece will be great. How do you want me to contact you? xx

Kindest regards

Melinda

Sorry no image available

Hi there, OK, not sure how my reply has got further than Barbara, but the guild sounds great. I'd be happy to lead a group on felting.

With kind regards

Melinda

Sorry no image available
Posted by jhampton - 3 years ago

Hello, we've just bought a house near Callac. I'd be interested in joining you for felting if I'm around on a Saturday. I also have access to raw fleece. regards, Jane

Sorry no image available
Posted by english eccentric - 3 years ago

The Centre Bretagne Guild de Filage, Tissage et Teinture, affiliated to the Uk SWD Guilds, runs courses free to members in many textile disciplines. Barbara is one of our lovely members! For more info email centrebretagneguild@gmail.com

Sorry no image available

Hello there BarbaraG,

Many thanks for your reply. I'd be happy to chat further. How do you want to make contact?

Kindest regards

Melinda x

Sorry no image available
Posted by BarbaraG-424788 - 3 years ago

Hi Melindah,

I am new to felting, but not new to France! I would be delighted to discuss. I'm near Guémené-sur-Scorff, about 40 mins from Corlay.