DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

fishing

Posted by david shellard - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by david shellard - 4 years ago

Well another great session just 5hrs on 4th may pm tally 28lb-5/16-9/24-10lb plus lost one!!!

Sorry no image available
Posted by sunrise-418318 - 4 years ago

If you are looking for other Public waters have a look at publicfishingfrance.com

Sorry no image available
Posted by davethediver - 4 years ago

Brilliant news I did not know that Lac Quelen existed and will be looking it up. Have lived here 14 years and purchased the Cartedepeche licence every year. Fished every public lake around me to a distance of 30 miles, just for carp I must add and had some nice fish and made good friends in the French Carp fishing community. Recently found a private carp fishery at ST Tugdaul called Clearwater, limited day tickets at 30 Euro a day, big big carp and lots of them, certianly enough fish to keep this old boy happy. Tight lines

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dueller-813343 - 4 years ago

Thanks for all the replies to my question

Sorry no image available
Posted by dirkman - 4 years ago

hi there you are just 35 min from the lake for more info tel 0296263671

Sorry no image available
Posted by Fazabelle56 - 4 years ago

Lac Quelen is a commercial carp fishery near Pontivy. Day tickets 10 euro, no permit required. They have a website with all info.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dueller-813343 - 4 years ago

My brother and sister-in-law may comme for a visit and he is a keen carp fisherman. Is Quelen near Locarn? Could you give some details as to how to obtain a fishing permit and what do they cover? Do they cover all lakes and rivers/canals? Any information would be much appreciated.