DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

French lessons in Merdrignac and Collinee

Posted by grumposgirl - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by eauxurbaines - 3 years ago

Thank you Grumposgirl and Mavis Cruet for your encouraging comments, I'll go to the meeting on Wednesday with a friend and we've made up our mind, we'll have a go this year. Maybe see you there.

Sorry no image available
Posted by hangman-431308 - 3 years ago

X

Sorry no image available
Posted by lqe29a - 3 years ago

French classes in Lanouee near Josselin re start on 22nd September in the room behind the sports stadium at 09:30

Sorry no image available
Posted by grumposgirl - 3 years ago

eauxurbaines - dont be embarresed Isabelles a great teacher ,the classes are friendly and relaxed , she will find your hidden ability to learn French and soon youll feel more confident. Give her a call and have a chat about it - my hubby was very reluctant to go and felt really self concious and unable , hes now signing up for his second year and getting alot out of it.

Sorry no image available
Posted by mavis cruet-909959 - 3 years ago

I've been going to Iaabelle's classes for a number of years and believe me you NEVER feel you are making a fool of yourself in her lessons. :)

Sorry no image available

Can only speak for the class I am in,I started at the first level last year,have learned a lot in that time.

I really enjoy the classes and we have a laugh while we learn.

Sorry no image available
Posted by eauxurbaines - 3 years ago

I'm slightly embarrasssed as I've lived here a while, a long while and still really cant speak French; probably still a beginner. Can I still join the classes, I don't want to make a fool of myself??  Can anyone of you tell me what the atmosphere is like in the groups.  I'd like your feedback please.

Sorry no image available

Question marks are a mistake.

Sorry no image available

Yes be sure and phone Isabelle she is very nice and friendly.????

Sorry no image available
Posted by violet75 - 3 years ago

That's a shame, but if you can't get to the information and registration meetings, as a new student you really have to call Isabelle on 06 80 44 20 16 or 02 96 34 49 01. To get more info and ensure you get a place. A bientôt.