DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Golf partner for half term game.

Posted by Sutherland-435105 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sutherland-435105 - 3 years ago

Hello Phil,

My name is Chris,my handicap is actually 16,not 13 as my partner Nicola said,(i have proof,i'm not a bandit,i promise ) .

We're up in Plenee Jugon,so you're only an hour or so away which is not too far.I can play Monday 26th,Tuesday 27th or Wednesday 28th.

I haven't played any courses down your way yet,i've played La Criniere,Pleneuf Val Andre and Dinard so far in Brittany and liked each one for different reasons and would be more than happy to play somewhere different if you have any suggestions.

If we exchange e-mail addresses,I can then give you my mobile number which is the best way to contact me as we have no internet connection in France.My e-mail is chris.yirrell@icloud.com,

I look forward to hearing from you,

Chris.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rance-781573 - 3 years ago

Have you two chaps thought of joining the Celtic Golf Society? They play around 8 times a year, indeed the next one is on Friday 23rd October at Sables D'Or, no good of course to Sutherland this time but perhaps for the future. The members Handicaps range from 7 upwards, many are around 18-26.You are guaranteed a good laugh alongside the serious side of the golf itself. The normal format is 18 holes followed by a two course dinner and prize giving.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/541338309348387/

Sorry no image available
Posted by PBP56 - 3 years ago

Hi with regard to your Angloinfo post for a golf partner for half term week.. I live in Mohon 56 and have a handicap of 15, however not playing regulary. I can play that week. Regards Phil.