DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

honest football tournament

Posted by topmark - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by topmark - 3 years ago

I think we played you at your ground a couple of wednesdays ago.

Your in the same group as LOSC the home team , the defender is massive, they are good.  it looks like a tough group,  good luck

Sorry no image available
Posted by topmark - 3 years ago

well said  ......

itwasme  what about the 1970 cup final?   no diving then    just a bit of a 90 minute fight

Thanks for the info.  it s a bit of a drive but some immpressive teams are there may be worth a look

the under 13 Guerledan tournament sometimes has English clubs but not this year.

Sorry no image available
Posted by rance-781573 - 3 years ago

Itwasntme, sorry but the pro clubs in the UK and I can only guess it's the same here, all take a dim view of any kids who feign injuries, fouls or are seen to "dive".

If you want to see some excellent U/10 soccer, then one of the top rournaments in Europe is on in Pleudihen sur Rance tomorrow and Sunday. You wont see any acting just kids playing honest football. Free entry and food on sale all day ,on both days

http://europoussins.com/fr/

Look at the quaity of the clubs that send teams here:

http://europoussins.com/fr/edition-2015/les-clubs

Sorry no image available
Posted by Parfait-440630 - 3 years ago

Hi,

Yes, should be a great weekend. Our Son is playing for Guern/Malguenac (GroupE). We're at Loudeac (I think).

Fingers crossed for good weather!

Sorry no image available
Posted by Itwasntme-998041 - 3 years ago

The is no such thing as honest football, they all fall over at the touch of a feather, appeal for everything moan at the ref cheat like mad. Sorry but the last time football was honest was in the 1950s.