DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Knitting group

Posted by Madam Butterfly-402290 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Madam Butterfly-402290 - 3 years ago

Hi Janet,

Have replied on your private address.

Sorry no image available
Posted by jaybead-437814 - 3 years ago

Hi Madame Butterfly, sorry I seem to have lost your e mail. We were in contact earlier in the year about the knitting circle and I confirmed that I would like to join when I arrived in France in May. Is the group going and if so when will you next be meeting? My e mail is janet.beadle.mail@gmail.com

Thanks Janet

Sorry no image available

Hi, thank you for your message. Yes, we're up and running!  I have replied on your private address.

Sorry no image available
Posted by the hermits - 3 years ago

Hi, just came across this new group and wondered if it got going, I would love to join, and live near Le Croisty, near Guemene. Please contact me if possible on my email, then I can give you my phone number.I can host the odd event, and love both cross stitch and knitting :-)

Sorry no image available

Hi all, first get  together was very enjoyable and the 2nd is tomorrow at 2.30pm. If you need directions email me on my private address. I have emailed all others who enquired but incase you didn't get the email, you're very welcome and email me if you need further information.

Sorry no image available

Hi Jennifer, have sent you a private email. First get together today at 2.30pm.

Sorry no image available
Posted by maybejune - 3 years ago

Looking forward to joiuning knitting/craft group I am back next monday to Landual near Meneac (56)

Sorry no image available
Posted by jennifer bates - 3 years ago

Would love to but where are you based

Sorry no image available
Posted by maybejune - 3 years ago

Hi  I am still interested in coming but am only back on 20th could you post where it will befrom that date please.

Cheers 

june

Sorry no image available

Hi all, 

Just in case I've forgotten anyone or someone new would like to come:

Tentative first getting together: either Monday 13th or Tuesday 14th April.  2.30pm -  not sure how long for, will see what everyone thinks! Thought it best to meet at my place until we see where everyone comes from and if we can meet somewhere else ( or in various houses) convient to all. Let me know which date is best for you or if both dates are good. Directions to follow later. Email me om my private addtess.