DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Model railway club

Posted by Tommy tank - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

5 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 5)

Sorry no image available
Posted by aduka - 3 years ago

Hi Tommy,

I'm not sure whether I replied to your enquiry but we have a club in Plumeliau which is not to far from you.

If you let us know when you are over here we'd be happy to meet up and chat model railways.

In fact I put details of address & phone numbers on another enquiry so we would be happy to hear from you.

My kind regards  Paul

Sorry no image available
Posted by aduka - 3 years ago

Hello,

We have an expo in Plumeliau, open to the public, with a number of model railway enthusiasts meeting regularly. We would be happy to drop over and help if you would like some advice or help as to what to do with your model railwy layout.

My name is Paul Duke and the telephone nmbers are: 02 97 51 92 15 or mobile : 06 76 66  02 55 and the address of the Expo is 27, rue de la Republique,56930 PLUMELIAU

We look forward to hearing from you

Kind regards  Paul

Sorry no image available
Posted by Bolt123 - 3 years ago

Sené rail club is in Vannes. 

Sorry no image available
Posted by - 3 years ago

Miss Piggy

I live round the corner from you and have sent a personal email

Sorry no image available
Posted by Miss Piggy-390292 - 3 years ago

Just out of interest we have just purchased a property in the Rohan area which has come complete with a MASSIVE model railway.. we are not railway buffs at all but we just dont know what to do with it .. if anyone in the area has any expertise and would be willing to come and have a look at it for us to give us some advice we would appreciate it.  This has some considerable age but it is all in good condition.  Thanks