DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Petanque Club de Josselin seeks new members.

Posted by burmesecat - Created: 4 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by burmesecat - 4 years ago

If anyone is interested, we have a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pétanque-Club-de-Josselin/592725650810876?ref=hl

Brian

Sorry no image available
Posted by Blackwellies - 4 years ago

Thankyou so much for the info Brian - I'll be in touch with them and will, hopefully, brush up on my skills this Season! 

Sorry no image available

Hi Barbara

Some info for you on the pétanque clubs in Plouay & Gourin.

Amicale Plouaysienne - President: Jean-Claude Dumoulin.  Address: 17 rue Paul Ihuel, 56240 Plouay.  Email: jemonoplouay@gmail.com.  They play at the vélodrome, Chateau de ManéHouarn.

Pétanque Gourinoise - President Gilles Le Roux.  Address for mail: Jean-Paul Bothorel, 2 lotissement Bronard, 56110 Gourin;  Email: jean-paul.bothorel@laposte.net.  My apologies, I do not know where they play as I have never played at Gourin.

I hope this helps, good luck.

Brian

Sorry no image available

Thank you so much - that would be great.  I believe there may be a Club in Gourin too ...... if you could let me have those details too (when you get the list through), I'd be very grateful.  Good luck yourself with the up and coming Season, Barbara

Sorry no image available

'Blackwellies' - I believe the nearest club to Le Faouet is Plouay.  We should be getting the 2015 list of competitions shortly, so I will send you the contact details for Plouay as soon as I have the new list of clubs, Presidents, secretaries etc.

Jon - if you come into Josselin from the direction of the old Super U/Leclerc, turn left between the gendarmerie and Gamme Vert.  Go up the hill and take the first left.  Parking is by the Bois d'Armour.  There is a small gate and path down to the building.  It will be open from 2pm this afternoon, and I will be there if you are interested in having a look round and perhaps playing a few games. 

Brian

Sorry no image available
Posted by dabbityduck-384379 - 4 years ago

Hi Brian

I assume you are the same 'tall' Brian that I met a few years ago up by the war memorial in Josselin.

Yes, I am interested in playing petanquel I've played a dew times for my own amusement and at least I think I know the rules if not the skills!

Do I just turn up? Is the Bouladrome the place at the far (east?) end of the stadium?

Cheers

Jon

Sorry no image available

Too far away from me unfortunately.  Have been over here for almost 2 years and looking for a club to play petanque with - based near Le Faouet (56320) - if anyone knows of somewhere, please mesage.  Good luck to burmesecat with the recruitment.