DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Sea fishing !

Posted by Just saying-929267 - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by pablopicasso - 3 years ago

I fish from the pier at Binic/ Erquy and have taken boat trips from Binic with my boat , from St.Malo , Paimpol,Roscoff with french guys with boats ,Have a look on Leboncoin  thats were I found the boats   paying average 30euros for the day.

Peche en mer in catergory nautisme

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kerroux - 3 years ago

Hi PP, where do you beach fish as we have never seen a fish caught yet and tried many places.,also,where do you get fishing boat trips from .Regards,

Jon

Sorry no image available
Posted by pablopicasso - 3 years ago

itwasntme...love the comment .

I am near Merdrignac 22 so 45 minutes from the coast .I fish from the beach and have taken a boat trip or two .

The question is ..itwasnt me ...where are you , I would take up your offer of a trip if you are not too far from me .cheers

Sorry no image available
Posted by Itwasntme-998041 - 3 years ago

Just saying 2 weeks ago i asked where you were but no reply. So your bad luck I won't be taking you out on my boat.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Kerroux - 3 years ago

Hi JS, I posted this topic some 5 yrs ago and got nil responce.Would be intrested if you find someone or a good beach to fish from.I have fished most of the piers and harbours on the north coast and haven't seen a fish caught by anyone.Also, where are you,

Regards,

Jon

Sorry no image available
Posted by bedlamfarm - 3 years ago

Have you considered fishing off the beach?  Apparently there are some quite big fish about in some places

Sorry no image available
Posted by Itwasntme-998041 - 3 years ago

Just saying you don't say where you are.