DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

UEFA european football tournament, buying tickets

Posted by exboy65a - Created: 3 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by stogang - 3 years ago

Hi

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-35535519.

First game against Slovakia, check out the hotel rates in Bordeaux.

If you buy tickets from an unauthorised scource and spend the night there better have a big budget!

Paul

Sorry no image available
Posted by car22 - 3 years ago

There will be tickets its going to be how much you want to pay eg I went to man u v spurs first game of the season  ticket was £150 but had a great day out .

Sorry no image available
Posted by stogang - 3 years ago

Hi,

My Btother in Law who is a Cardiff City season ticket holder had two tickets today and considers himself very lucky. He applied for three games and got one so it is difficult to get hold of tickets.

He applied online, knowing the fixtures are what they are, I wonder how it is going to work after the group stages?

Paul

Sorry no image available
Posted by euros-391165 - 3 years ago

with Wales you had to be a member of the main supporters club which i am not! however there was a central uefa draw but i think the applications closed end of January and it's over subscribed so the chances of getting official tickets is small. I'm still waiting for news from that, applied for the england wales game in Lens.

If not sucessfull, I might just go to one of the games and go to the fan zone opr try a tout for a ticket!