DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

satelite

Posted by jphill - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

7 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 7)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Normandy Town & Country - 14 years ago

Hi thanks for the Free Sat info. Spoke with Sky and my card is being sent.

Michelle

Sorry no image available
Posted by Hellsteeth-781378 - 14 years ago

FREESAT is now launched (rather quietly) by SKY. You can call them on +44 8706 061111 (08706 061111). This will give you ITV/CH4/CH5. Price 20 pounds as a one off payment for at least two years and maybe up to five years (depending on who you speak to). Pay by <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />UK credit card or UK Bank account. This assumes you already have a SKY "Digibox" and installed system. 60cm dish good for Normandy.

Sorry no image available
Posted by cardi-781480 - 14 years ago

Buy a Sky digibox on ebay with the dish and lnb. The minidish is OK in N France. Expect to pay about £75 but you can be lucky. Make sure the Sky card is included otherwise you will not get ITV, Ch4 or Ch5.

A scart lead to your French telly and voila.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Sam Radford-781314 - 14 years ago

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'You attempted to open a database that is already opened exclusively by user 'Admin' on machine 'IPDAEZ1153MIA'. Try again when the database is available./forum/inc_functions.asp, line 32NO I DIDN'T!!!

Sorry no image available

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a01f9'Invalid or unqualified reference/forum/inc_functions.asp, line 34Uh, great! this board seems full of errors recently. Has somebody "upgraded" it? To whom do I report it?

Sorry no image available

Take a look at this site:http://www.satcure.co.ukThey offer a FREE eBook for download. "Understanding Sky Digital TV".

Sorry no image available
Posted by Priory-780845 - 14 years ago

The only real way to do it if you want all UK channels.

Buy in UK - the satellite companies here rip you off big time for Sky boxes etc.