DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Campsites in Normandy

Posted by lapwing-780978 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by lapwing-780978 - 14 years ago

Thanks Vonny we will have to use the link you sent us with a map to see where abouts they are

Lawing

Sorry no image available
Posted by vonny-780909 - 14 years ago

I think at that time of the year you can be sure of finding somewhere to stay, but I always prefer to call and check, just in case, even if it is a few hours beforehand. Looking through some sites I see that a lot are in fact open already, so you shouldn't have much problem.

Try here for campsites in the Rouen area. This might help you!

Sorry no image available
Posted by lapwing-780978 - 14 years ago

Vonny thanks for the prompt reply,we are looking in the Rouen area but the more rural rather than in the built up town area, do you need to pre book campsites or can you just turn up as we dont want to be tied down to a schedule.

lapwing

Sorry no image available
Posted by vonny-780909 - 14 years ago

Have you tried looking here ? If you can be more specific about where you are going I can seek out some more sites for you. Most campsites are very well equipped and most are recognised, have to conform and are regularly checked out by authorities. Were you thinking more of inland or near the sea? The only thing you must check is the date of opening. A lot of campsites start their season at the earliest in June, but there are those who open earlier.