DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Domfront

Posted by Jeni-780887 - Created: 15 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

4 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 4)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jeni-780887 - 15 years ago

Hi

Thanks for your replies. Maureen I have every intention of mixing with French society,  I chose the house rather than the place, the location was ideal and actually the estate agent was French :o) It is good to know your husband does renovation, I might be calling on him!!! :o)

Rosemary thanks for your kind offer, expect to hear from me soon, I will need all the help I can get!!!!!:o)

Kind Regards

Jeni

Sorry no image available
Posted by Dieuloire - 15 years ago

Hi JeniI live in Bagnoles de L'Orne and also own a house just outside Domfront. If you need any help when you get here, please get in touch. My email is dieuloire@aol.com.Rosemary

Sorry no image available
Posted by Maureen-780976 - 15 years ago

You'll have no problem bumping into English in that neck of the woods Jeni, the Agents their "with an English link" have ensured a steady influx into the region for many many years, my husband has carried out renovation work all over that area and their's hardly a Brico or Supermarket car park without that famous GB sticker jumping out at you. Hope you settle in well with the French society (much more important than just meeting up with ex pats) Maureen 

Sorry no image available
Posted by mick cox-780953 - 15 years ago

Hi Jeni we are moving to St Hilliar in a couple of months , Lin and myself have bought a small holding with a lot of land.I am a carpenter so i hope to find plenty of work,I have kept your email address so any thing or answers i can help with just email me by for now.....mac