DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Living in Suisse Normande

Posted by Jenny2jac - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by baz-780922 - 14 years ago

Hi, sounds like fun with the military vehicle, I'm into classic motorbikes, and newer ones. Had great weekend, but they are shutting loads of roads off for the celebrations. Could be difficult driving out there in the next couple of weeks.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Jenny2jac - 14 years ago

Hi Baz, thanks for your reply and offer of help.  Good to hear you're enjoying your place in the Suisse Normande!  My husband has just left this afternoon for Normandy - driving there in our 1942 Dodge weapons carrier (don't ask!) I'm going Wednesday.  The 2 of us plus 5  friends are staying in a gite in Clecy for 2 weeks, mainly there for the D day celebrations, although hope to make further progress on the house move front.  Perhaps we can keep in touch - I'll let you know our progress!

Sorry no image available
Posted by baz-780922 - 14 years ago

Hi,

we have a home in Suisse Normandy but we still work in the UK at the moment. We bought a cottage with out buildings last September and visit whenever we can. The people around our property are all French and very friendly. My French is not very good but I try and our neighbours appreciate this. I am a college lecturer so I will be out there for 8 weeks working on the place in the summer and I can't wait. If I can help with any information please let me know.