DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Pregnant and new mums in 61/14 region

Posted by cj-780870 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

3 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 3)

Sorry no image available
Posted by cj-780870 - 13 years ago

Hello

I posted the original post in 2004 and had no replies.  I have now left France and moved to England. 

I wish you luck in finding friends as it is hard whether they be English or French.  More and more people are moving to France so your chances of meeting people get better and better.  I does depend on where you live though.

I can recommend www.babycentre.co.uk they have a forum for parents in France and there are a lot of mums there and some may be in your area so worth a look.  Go to community and then scroll down to the bottom.

Good luck

Candice

Sorry no image available
Posted by Lyn A. - 13 years ago

my geography is not very good on the area but I know we are not going to be that far from Lisieux.  I posted recently asking if there was anyone near Deauville but no-one replied.  However, I would also be preparedto travel a bit for a weekly get-together.  I have a 14 month old boy and am expecting number two in June this year.  We are currently living in Germany but aiming to move in June as we already have our house there.  As my husband is French we also have his family around thearea but I'm looking for some English speaking mums also that I can stay in contact with. 

Let me know if you manage to set anything up.

Sorry no image available
Posted by Rich-781537 - 14 years ago

Hi Candice

I have had my daughter here in France at the Avaranches general hospital. I am also stuck in the countryside and yes it is beautiful but can be a little quiet. My daughter is 4 months and she is a gem,,,I would say that ha ha!!! MY husband and I are here to take over my dads business when he retires. We let out a pool of gites in the Normandy area. I would love to find out about meeting new ma's so please let me know if you are still up for it and we could catch up perhaps?? Hope you and baby are well as you posted out quite a while ago so you must have had your baby by now!

Kind R

Em