DISCUSSIONS

Find the answers to many of your expat questions here

View Latest Posts

You're missing out...

As a member you can enjoy exclusive info and offers.

REGISTER NOW

Reading and Writing Groups

Posted by vivienne-780933 - Created: 14 years ago
0 0
Sorry no image available

10 replies (Showing replies: 1 to 10)

Sorry no image available
Posted by Athena-817828 - 6 years ago

Oh my goodness - very near... we are a few minutes from Rouvrou - we probably know people in common - let me know if you want to meet up for an exploratory chat...
ATB
Athena

Sorry no image available
Posted by Christiana-800695 - 6 years ago

Not far from La Carnaille - about 15 minutes from Pont d'Ouilly,
Christine

Sorry no image available

Hi Christine - was typing a reply and hit the wrong button so uncertain if it was sent, or not.... anyway, reiterating: great to hear from someone in the Suisse Normande who is interested in writing...
We are near Pont d'Ouilly - whereabouts are you?
ATB
Athena

Sorry no image available
Posted by Christiana-800695 - 6 years ago

Hi,I'm in the Suisse Normande as well. There is a writing group not too far from Domfront - Passais la Conception. I have never been to one but would love to start writing even if only a blog. So I would be interested,
Christine

Sorry no image available

Thanks, John - it's a writing group rather than a reading group that I'm hoping to plug into or help set up - preferably in the Suisse Normande - once a month sort of thing... of course a true mix of French & English would be the perfect combination...
Thanks again
Athena

Sorry no image available

Hi Cydon
Thanks for replying to my post - I think it would be the actual meeting that would be interesting and probably very stimulating - are you in this area when you visit France?
Athena

Sorry no image available
Posted by trijohn-804884 - 6 years ago

Hi There is a small book club which meets approx once a month in Mortain but this mabye too far for some poeple if interested please email me for details
John

Sorry no image available
Posted by cydon-798920 - 6 years ago

I belong to an English writing group so that's no good for you, but, wouldn't it work over the internet? I'd be interested to join that. I do spend quite a bit of time in France.

Sorry no image available

Not in the Pays d'Auge I'm afraid but the Suisse Normande and I'm hoping to find people who'd be interested in setting up a writing group - any level as it's the interest that would be nice to share - miss my group in London a lot - any takers?

Athena

Sorry no image available
Posted by vivienne-780933 - 12 years ago

Great to have this interest - nice to hear from you, Laura. I shall post another message at the end of June suggesting a tme and place to meet.

Best wishes meantime

Vivienne